Special Maja Blanca

You'll Need:
  • 1 1/2 cup cornstarch
  • 1 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose cream  
  • 1 1/2 c water
  • 1/2 cup quickmelt cheese (grated)  
  • 1/2 c cream of corn or corn kernel
  • 1 cup thick coconut milk

What to Do:
  1. Dissolve cornstarch in water. Set aside. Boil coconut milk and sugar. Add cheese and cream of corn or corn kernel. Mix well. Boil.
  2. Add cornstarch dissolved in water. Mix thoroughly to avoid lamps. Turn off heat.
  3. Add all-purposed cream to the mixture. Pour onto a pan. Let cool until set. Refrigerate.
  4. Sprinkle toasted grated coconut on top before serving. Serve cold.

1 comments:

Writer said...

The photo you are using with it belongs to me that I share on my blogger page many years ago that I took that photo on my balcony. By that time I was aware I didnt attached any copyright. http://foodieilluminati.blogspot.tw/2010/01/classic-pampanga-style-maja-blanca.html

Post a Comment